Dubai airport is enormous and if you are a first timer it’s likely that you might get lost or miss out on incredible deals. We’ve come to your rescue! These 20 quick tips will make DXB absolutely incomplex.
1. For faster and hassle free immigration, you can use the Marhaba Services (link) or call +971 4 389 8989 or Al Majlis Services (Link) or call +971 4 504 5196 or +971 4 224 5555 (Advisable to book 24 hours ahead of arrival/departure) Note: If you are booking online, only credit cards in GCC countries are accepted. American Express Cards are NOT accepted.
2. Baggage wrapping is available at the check-in areas of Terminal 1 and 3 at a cost of AED20 per item. Weigh your bags before getting them wrapped to avoid unnecessary delays at the check-in counter.
3. In case of medical emergency call +971 (0)4 504 5000 (general helpline) or Terminal 1 and 2: 971 (0)4 216 1999 and Terminal 3: +971 (0)4 504 50007
4. Business centres and meeting rooms are available at the arrival levels of Terminal 1 and hotel level of Concourse A and B in Terminal 3. They offer photocopying, lamination and binding, fax, secretarial services, internet access and conference facilities with audio and visual aids.
5. You get 60 minutes of free Wi-Fi access. Connect to DBX.
6. Smoking lounges at the airport are at Terminal 1 – Gates C9, C23; Terminal 2 – Near departure area and Terminal 3 – Gates A2 A23, B7 and B27.
7. 10 snooze cubes with facilities like a soundproof bed, a touchscreen TV offering music and movies and enough room to hang your coat and store your carry on luggage are available. They also offer high-speed Internet access through touch screens as well as free Wifi. An hour of relaxation costs: AED 75 for a single cube and/or AED 100 for a shared cube.
Note: Minimum stay requirement is of 2 hours
8. Showers are available at the following locations: Terminal 1: Between Gates C18-22 (One cubicle each for men and women) and Terminal 3: Between Gates B13-19 (One cubicle for men and 2 for women) and Between Gates A1-A24 (Six cubicles for men and women each).
9. There is a special kid play area at Concourse B. Located between Gates B7 and B8 the facility has play equipment, television screens featuring children’s programming, and baby changing rooms.
10. Try the Dubai International Hotel at the airport to located near A, B and C Gates. You also get access to 14 restaurants and bars when you check in here.
Stay tuned for easier accessibility and more tips to work your way around the Dubai